Move it, Move it. Everyone, inside!!! Hey come on! You, Move! Friends don’t get confused… …by all the commotion. This is a love story. But to understand how
this love story got so muddled, We’ll go back 15 days. Hey buddy, rewind the movie. Chandu Maharaj. Since the last 15 minutes you’ve been
staring at the horoscope, staring at me Staring at the horoscope,
staring at me! Say something! Pramila ben,
I just don’t know where to start. Just tell me when my daughter
Tanisha will get married. Madam as per my readings,
it seems the girl is already married. What? Chandu Maharaj, Stop blabbering… Tanisha is still in Mumbai, studying.
– Yeah… Well, maybe she’s
not studying in college But spinning yarns instead. Vanlata ma’am take a
look at horoscope yourself. Idiot. This is not
Tanisha’s horoscope.. ..it’s Pramila’s. Oh Lord Sitaram! Maharaj, here, Tanisha’s horoscope. Here hold this! Looking at this horoscope it seems… If the girl gets married
within 15 days, great. If not; I don’t see it
happening till another 5 years. 5 years? That’s too long. By then, even mother-in-law
will have passed away. Oh Lord Sitaram! Shut up. Sweetheart! Don’t worry,
I’ll be here long after, you all. And Chandu… I’m in no
hurry to get my Tanisha married. Huh? Last time I rushed to
get my son Hasu married… I got stuck with this witch! Let it be.
I had a long line of suitors. So you should have married
one of those dim-wits. That’s exactly what I did! What? Oh Hasubhai, stop praying
and first solve my problem. Sure. Tell me, Dashrath what’s the problem I’m Ramji.
Dashrath is my father’s name. Never mind. What’s his problem. Why would he have any problem? He’s gone…to heaven. Is that the problem? Why you twisting things.
The problem is with the delivery. Oh! …So the problem
is with your wife. Are you in your senses? I’m talking about the
delivery of paint cartons. I ordered red paints, And you sent me cartons
of yellow paint. It’s not possible. I’m sure we must have
sent red paints only. It turned yellow because of the heat Don’t take me for a fool.
I want my money back. Not possible!
– What? Have I returned anyone else’s
money that I will return yours? What? And you are talking
to me in this tone, If it was someone else,
I would’ve smacked… Relax, we will sort it out… Wait a minute.
I will solve your problem right away. Wait. Send Bakul Booch to
my cabin immediately. Mom, I’m going.
I will be back by early evening. Jai Ambe! Hey, Get down. Get down. Bakul Uncle We need
money for a tennis ball. I just gave you last month! We already lost that ball. Now I’m not giving more… What did you say? Goti… Slash the tire! Hey, hey, wait, wait. I’m giving. Here. Ha, 10 bucks is not enough, we want 50 Fifty! Come Goti.
– Let’s go. Goons! You are goons!
– Yeah OK. Pramila! Vanlataben! Walk quickly! Good news, good news! Hold this. You too, Aunty! But…what’s the occasion? My Kajal’s marriage is arranged.
– Yes. It’s arranged. We went to Manpasand Marriage
Bureau and found a suitor. Yes, a suitor was found. Vanuba, please don’t
be formal and ask me to sit. You understand, planning
a wedding is so overwhelming… Yes, boss… No, no, he’s right here. Just 20 minutes late. Yes. Yes, I’ll send him in. Yes. Booch. Boss is calling you..
to be his scapegoat! See Lalwani, I’ve told you
once and I’m telling you again I’m your superior.
– Yes. So, talk to me with a little respect Sorry. Sorry. He’s Boss’ chosen one. When he wants to yell at someone,
he chooses Booch. Go, he’s waiting. Hasubhai, did you call for me? Come. Come, Bakul Booch. Welcome. Bakul, I will not tolerate this! What will you not tolerate sir? Don’t act innocent. Kanjibhai has come
to complain about you Not Kanjibhai…I’m Ramjibhai! Shh…don’t interrupt Irrespective
both are names of Gods. I will not tolerate any of this! You’ve sent him the wrong delivery. Bakul, now you reimburse
him from your salary. First, at least pay my salary… Don’t talk back, understood!
– But Hasubhai? I understand your
mother is seriously ill. She’s in the ICU. On a ventilator… Doctors are saying there is no hope… But, Hasubhai, my mother… …Might be serious,
but this matter is far more serious. In fact I think you
should resign right away. No, no Hasubhai, how can you do that? His mother has no ventilation
and you are firing him. But… Am I not answerable
to my Customers? Please calm down, don’t say word.
No, promise me… …You won’t tell him anything. Son, what’s happened to your mother? Why don’t you just ask him. There is a hole in her heart!
– Hey Ma! Good lord! God will make everything all right,
I too shall pray. Hasubhai, This time I’m letting it go But next time make
sure it doesn’t happen. We’ll try. See, Ba… Hasubhai, that’s it,
now I’m really going to resign. Ssh…Sshh.. Damn, your teeth are sharp. Listen. Be calm, understand. See.. Remember this Philosophy. In Business you have to
improvise as per the situation. So you put a hole in
my dead mother’s heart? I, put it there by mistake.
– What! Let me explain. I apologize… If you want,
I apologize even to your dead mother. But try and understand, son. You’re like my emergency chain. So you keep yanking on it,
all the time? You have to sometimes And why are you feeling this way… Your father used
to work for this company And today, you’re working with me. Think about it, since you were this tiny,
I have trained you and watched you grow. Don’t you remember.
I was the one who got you Your first full-length trouser. I have such…
such grand plans for your future I want to promote you from
Manager to General Manager… -Huh? Yeah…in fact I’m promoting
you right away, Enjoy! That, that …means I’ll get a raise? Idiot. With rising costs,
how can you expect a raise? Your stature will rise. The staff will address
you as Bakul sir. Understood? Very Good.
Now, today, stay back a little late And prepare all the account files. So I’m always the one doing overtime. Listen. Once you
become a General Manager Your responsibilities increase. And If you can’t handle it,
I’ll demote you to Manager again. No, no, it’s not like that.
Don’t get me wrong. See I would have done it myself but,
Today I have that… That? Pramila’s appointment. With a doctor… Is there any problem? Yes. Brain problem. We need to get an x-ray done. Last time we scanned her head… … It was empty. I was so scared, I kept wondering if
there was something up there or not? Hasubhai, don’t loose hope
I’ll handle everything. Okay? Great! My general manager! Get going.
– Don’t worry.. I’m sure this time you’ll
see something In the X-Ray. Dr. Dani, party is on! Wow, Superb. Mind blowing babes
– Hey, Monty. Thank you. Tan Tan.. You’re Sonia Kapoor’s fan. But after watching this Performance.. Sonia Kapoor herself
Would have become your fan! Monty! So you had promised me that
you’ll make me Meet Soniya Kapoor. I’m dying to meet her.
– Of course. I had sent her a message.
– Then? But right now she’s not meeting anyone.
– Why? Because of the big controversy
right now, You know. Madam. Sonia madam. Your new movie is also hit. What’s the secret of your success? My talent,
my passion and my dedication. Passion or relation? Excuse me.
– We heard you have a relationship.. ..with the underworld don Baddebhai.. What rubbish?
I don’t know any Baddebhai. Media is spreading such rumours. Madam. Listen. Listen, madam. I feel so bad for Soniya. Hmm. Forget about her,
let’s talk about you. You know what?
You’re doing my next TV commercial. Really? Oh my god! Yes. Absolutely. Tanisha, let’s go.
– Okay, I got to go. I’ll see you later. Alright.
– Bye. See you. Boss, Black Label is Black Label! Must say…my favourite.
– What Nonsense? You deserve only duplicate DSP. But KP, you have a sorted life in USA. What sorted?
Earning is in dollars, that’s it. But the real fun of living is here. What about you, Dushyant? Everything is great by
the grace of the one above. Ha, you ask this fool anything,
He has only one answer. Even when his wife
delivered a baby boy.. ..he said it’s by the
grace of the one above. Fool stop laughing,
go pour another drink. Dani, dentists mint money in US. How’s it going here? It’s moving along. Ever since the
Government banned chewing tobacco… .. Customers have reduced,
but it’s alright. And how is your paint
Business doing, Hasu? Brother,
customers keep threatening me. As in? As in, give us our stock,
give us our stock I can’t meet their demands. Oh.
– The factory is running day and night. In fact just today I have signed
a contract.. worth 7 million. Oh. Wow. Great. Hello. Welcome.
– Hi. Friends, she’s Laila. She was with me in
the flight from Delhi. Now she is in Ahmedabad for sometime. I invited her and
she accepted immediately. That’s a good thing
you did there, K.B. Yes, our Gujarati women
are not that friendly. Right… By the way, cheers to Hasmukh. 7 million rupees contract! Congratulations, Hasuji. Thank, Thank you. Hey Tanudi, how are you?
– Fine, Dadi. Hey, you know what’s
happening coming Tuesday? Of course, I remember! This Tuesday My sweet
Dadi will Turn sweet 71. Ssh, don’t tell anyone. I’m only still sweet 16. And you also don’t tell anyone… …I’m coming to Ahmedabad. I want to give Mummy-Papa, a surprise. By the way..Did you find
a boyfriend in college Or not? No, Dadi. Grandma, she’s lying.
She likes a Munda (Punjabi boy) – Shut up. What? Did you select
a Taka Munda (Bald guy)? Dadi, Dadi his name is..
– Grandma. When I come to Ahmedabad,
I’ll tell you all about it. OK. Bye! Have you lost it,
What were you saying! “Listen up DJ to what I say”
“All night long the music must play” “All night long the music must play” It’s a damn good song, bro… It’s a damn good song. So what are your plans for day after? Guys, I’m thinking… ..I’ll go to Ahmedabad with Tanisha. Bro, why are you wasting
your time on that Gujarati girl? You all kept saying I won’t get her,
blah blah… But I did it, right?
– Yes. Yes, you did. How many times should
I make you understand Montu wins every challenge.
You guys never learn. Now, wait and watch I’ll even get
financing for My film from her father. Mark my words. Oh, “Papa”.
– Bro, Listen. These Gujaratis, they are very sharp. Yeah he’s right. Do you see what he’s doing,
you see right! What?
– You’re challenging me? Yeah. Come on. Bring it on.
– Okay. Now, I’ll go to Ahmedabad. Impress her entire family. And only then will I see your face. Deal?
– Deal. Deal. – Deal.
– Deal. Done. Cheers. Hey, I have to self drive…self. Hasuji! You secured
a 7 million contract! Let it flow. Contract is all good. But getting to
meet you today was the real celebration. So Hasuji.. what business are you in? I have a paint business Navrang paint industry is mine. Oh.
– Yeah. Paint business?
– Yes. So you must have a colourful life… Not really. But sometimes
life gives you colourful surprises Like today. Hasuji, you’re too much! My god! What’s that? No it’s the ringtone…mine… One minute. Hello, where are you? What is it,
why are you calling right now? Where are you?
– Me, me, I’m in a business meeting. All the foreign buys have come here.
– At 2 AM? Ya, when it’s 2am in our
country it’s 9am in theirs. We have to keep the
meetings as per their time We can’t argue with foreigners.
Just keep the phone now. I’ve lost my sleep. That Bharati’s daughter
is also engaged. Aye Hasla, who’s that..
– give me Give it to me. Alcohol has become costly, Drink it slowly slowly. Is it a meeting of alcoholics? What was he blabbering? He, he is a buyer from Uganda. He was talking in his mother tongue. Huh?
– Hasuji, Join us! Tako. Tako. Nagasaki. The Japanese buyer is calling me.
Keep the phone. Don’t argue. Keep it! Come on.
– Hello. Sorry ya I was… It’s okay. Can we take a selfie,..please? Okay. Thank you. Okay now I’ll pass away. I mean, I’ll head back,
it’s quite late now. Actually,
Hasuji, even I should leave now. Oh..
– Then Hasu, you should drop her. Me?
– Hmm.. Why, Hasuji? Are you scared? No. What’s there to get scared? So, let’s go?
– Yes. So Hasuji.. Who all are there in your family? My mother.
Then Vishnukaka, our servant. Don’t you have a wife? No, of course I have a wife.
That’s mandatory. Then why you hiding it? No, no, it’s not possible to hide her. You single? Had a husband, but we got divorced. Oh, sorry. I’m not sorry. We felt no connection so we separated. I see.
– But, But with you, .. I felt an instant connection. You’re.. too.. Hasuji..
– Yes. Look!
– Oh my God. Stop.. stop.. Come on, let’s check who’s there. Hey.. roll down the window.. Where are you going, Sir? Going home, Show the car’s papers. Come on. Sir, I think I’ve
left it in the office. That won’t do.
These days, the terrorists.. ..move about in stolen cars. Sir, look at this.
He resembles the portrait. Sir, forget terrorist,
I am not even an opportunist. Ask her. Who’s she? I’m.. I’m his wife. Wife.. My wife! Who else
will I be with at this odd time? And at this hour, you’re taking her..
sight-seeing? We had gone to Chotila, a holy place. But we had a punctured tyre,
so we got late. Hey.. hey.. It’s a ringtone. But such a ringtone? I will change it.
I will change it very soon. Just a minute, Sir. Keep this.
– Hey.. Are you trying to bribe a policeman? No, sir. It’s goodwill.
Take it as goodwill. Goodwill worth Rs.500?
– Yes. This is all I have, sir. My goodwill is this much only. Alright, go.
– Thank God. Let them go. Okay, Hasuji. See you soon. We will meet under suitable settings. Bye.
– Okay. Wait a minute.
It’s locked from this end. Now, it will open.
– Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye. No. No. No. Keep your newspaper away and tell me. Why did you come at 3 AM? She was there.
– Who she? Conference.
– Okay. You needlessly doubt me. I didn’t go there to enjoy. Anyone would feel
like enjoying outside.. ..if his wife is like this. Mother-in-law. You keep quiet. And who’s this Laila? You kept blabbering
in your sleep. Laila. Laila. Laila. Who’s this Laila? Leave it.
– Laila! Well.. ..he’s a buyer from Egypt. Laila? A man’s name? That’s his surname. His full name is Al-Alif-Laila. This is the limit.
I got late because.. ..I went to drop that Jap! To hell with your Jap! Are you even worried
about your daughter or not? The priest has given us 15 days. Pramila, don’t be so impatient. Look, our Tanu needs someone.. ..who will take care of her
after marriage. Yes. Who will take care of our factory.
– Yes. Who will take care of us.
– Yes. And I’d suggest that they
will stay in our bungalow only. And watching their happy married life..
you’ll finally die peacefully. What? I mean, we’ll both die peacefully. But how do we find such a boy.. ..who will take care
of so many things? I’ve thought of one guy. Who’s he?
– You know him. – Who’s he? He’s one of our own. Hmph! Your ad breaks are
more than the main episode. Tell me his name now. Good morning, Hasubhai. Jai Ambe, Pramilakaki. Bakul, I’ve told you time and
again to not to call me your Kaki. This pet parrot of yours
always comes at a wrong time. Bakul, why did you come
home instead of the office? Boss, I tried calling
but your phone’s switched off. Is it? That’s why I was worried if
the x-ray report was normal or not. X-ray? Whose x-ray? His own. Bakul, did you also go
to the conference yesterday? Conference? Yes. Yes. Did you also go to drop that Jap off? What?
– Why.. Why do you act innocent? You’re so forgetful.
Ofcourse we left together. Then we went to drop Nagasaki. Yes, yes. ‘Naga kaki’ was there. Idiot. Pronounce properly. Yuck.
– Hasubhai. It seems PramilaKaki’s
mental illness has worsened. You go. Go and get the
Accounts files from the car. Go, very good. Who’s it now? Hello. Good morning. Who?
– Did you forget my voice, Gujjubhai? You?!
– Who’s it? Laila.
– Huh?! Alif-Laila. Is it? Give, I want to speak to him. Are you nuts?
– What? Egyptians don’t talk to Indian ladies. Is it?
– Hello, what happened? Why did you call like this? Hasuji, I forgot
my bracelet in your car. Please, return it to me. Look, I will check in my car.
If I find it I will call you back. Don’t call again. Okay? Otherwise, I will be screwed. Pramilabhabhi.
– Yes. Look at this. I’m screwed!
Keep the phone now. Oh God. What.. what’s this? Hasubhai, you’re too much.
– What? You brought this bracelet for her.
And forgot it in the car? Hey, give it to me. This needs to be returned.
– To whom? To the jeweller.
I don’t like the design. I will not give it. I like it a lot. But I liked Hasubhai’s love. These days,
you don’t get to see such love. Enough. Now, stop all this. For the first time ever,
you’ve brought me a gift. Prami, if a husband gets
you a gift without a reason.. ..then it means there’s
something fishy. And listen. Whenever his father has
some funny business somewhere.. ..he would gift me like this. Lord Sitaram! Mother, stop your little wisecracks. And you..
please leave. I will come later. Go. No, today you will
not go to the office. Why? You will come with me to
the Manpasand Marriage Bureau. Marriage Bureau?
– Yes. For whom? For Tanisha. Tanisha. Bakul. Hey, Bakul. Where have you lost? I must go.
– Go. Go, everyone go. No one cares about
my birthday arrangements. That’s not true, mother.
Bakul is here to help you. That too at the stake of his salary. Go. Go to mother. Come.. come, Bakul darling. Come. Climb up on the attic and bring
out my album of old photographs. Come on. Come on.
– But.. Hey, you’re sticking
to me for no reason. Don’t call nonstop.. My wife grills me nonstop! Hasuji, I want my bracelet. Your bracelet has
the Kohinoor diamond? What? I mean.. not now.. I will see you at Iskon mall at 5 PM. Okay? Now, hang up. Sir.
– Yes. Sir, do you have an appointment? Yes, of course.
– Then, go in. Yes, I’m going. I’m going. Hello.
– Look, my child. A widow must not consider
the age of her new groom. No matter how he looks. Just agree. I will do the settlement.
You just hang up for now. Tired.. I’m tired of all this. The Gods will make everything alright. Relax and ask whatever you want. What do I ask? I never wished to come. But I was forced to come. Never mind. Just start talking.
You’ll change your mind. My name is Urmila, and you? I am Hasmukh Gandhi. I’ve a daughter.
Please, take care of her. Yes, marriage is a bond of many lives. Only a true life partner
handles everything well. Yes, correct. Even I believe in this. Our thoughts match. I see love in your eyes. I agree with this alliance. Congratulations. For what? Second innings. Second innings?
– Yes. So, you’re here? I was waiting for you since a long time.
– But I was.. Now, keep waiting. He has agreed to marry me. Let’s go. What? Look. Will you please listen to me? Don’t.. don’t say a word. Taking you to the marriage bureau.. ..that was my biggest mistake. I thought she’s the manager there.. ..so I started talking to her. A monkey will never change
his habits at any age. I was wrong.
My stars are not in my favour. No, rather you’re not
in favour of this marriage. They showed you the
photographs of many boys. But you had a problem with everyone. What was wrong in
the boy in Australia? Do you know where this Australia is? We can’t sent Tanisha so far away. If we wish to meet her,
the ticket expenses only will kill us. And that boy from Dubai,
he was so handsome. I liked him as soon
as I saw his photo. Then you marry him.
– What? What did I tell you? That I know the perfect
guy for Tanisha. So, say his name. Should I?
– Yes. Our company’s General Manager,
Bakul Booch. Bakul?! Bakul Booch? Are you a father or a curse? How could you think of
that that idiot, that nerd? I will kill you. Calm down. Don’t shout.
I might drive in wrong lane. My daughter. Don’t go on Bakul’s look. He’s an emotional guy.
He will handle everything. Don’t make me mad! Stop the car here. Stop the car.
I said, stop the car. Right now! I said stop the car. What have you done?
What have you done, you idiot? Move.. move.. Get the glass down. Sir, you?
– You? Yes, me. -What’s this? It’s all her fault. Who’s she? I.. I’m his wife. How many do you have?
– What? Car. He is asking how many cars I have.
– Okay. Only one, sir. I find your activities suspicious. No. No.
– Get out. Out. Out.
– Listen. Please, listen to me. Keep this for the goodwill fund.
Please, let me go, sir. I’m sorry. Please. You go. Go. Go quickly. But what I’m saying is.. You also come with me. I can’t come. I’ve to
attend a meeting with that Jap. Look, I’m telling you.
Today I want to finalize everything. Okay, you do. But go from here. Go. But.. you.. Just go.
– Okay, I’m going. But listen.
I will speak with that Dubai guy. Talk to the guy from Dubai or Karachi.
But go away. Karachi? Hey, take her to your house.
– What? I mean take her to my house. You go. Sir. Sir,
please I request you let me go. It’s a question of my life and death. Keep this. Additional goodwill. Please, sir. Hello. Sir, take care of my car. Bakul, immediately come
to Iskon mall with Rs.30000. Don’t ask questions. It’s urgent. Sir, I think there’s a big scam. He has connections
in Dubai and Karachi. So, why did you let him go? He’s just a pawn.
I will go to Iskon mall.. ..and arrest the entire gang. Hey, man. Wait a minute. What’s in this? No, I won’t show you my pocket. I said what’s in the pocket?
You must show. Brother, it contains Goddess
Jogni’s holy offerings. What? Goddess Jogni? Anyone who tries to see it,
turns into ashes. See if you want. Show him. No, I don’t want to see. Go. Go. Come. Hail Goddess Jogni. Hail Goddess Jogni. Goddess Jogni’s holy offerings? Did you bring Rs.30000? That’s why I didn’t
allow him to check. Hey, you’re a piece of my heart. Hasubhai,
whenever you shower me with love.. ..I get freaked out. Tell me the truth,
I hope there’s no problem. No, today you’ve to do a virtuous job. Look there. Can you see that woman?
– Yes. Give this money to that lady. Why? I want to make a secret donation. Secret donation. Shh.. Continue. Let’s go.
– Hey. That lady runs an NGO.
To help the husbands.. ..who are harassed by their wives. So, I want to give
the donation to her. Go. Hasubhai, but there’s Rs
70 less this amount of Rs. 30000. Why? Because I paid the
rickshaw fare from this. Idiot, why did you use this money? You should have used your money. But I still owe you Rs.68. But you.. let it be. Take Rs.100. Go. Now, I owe you Rs.32.
– Now, you please go. Take the newspaper. Hey Pramila. Come in my car. Come on. Shopping. We’re going shopping. Actually, our groom is NRI. So we need to shop
according to their level. We also need to wear clothes
according to their standards. Yes. And I’ve been ordered to wear a suit. Pramila, listen. There’s a good sale.
A flat 50% discount. On Banarasi sarees. 50% discount. We must go! Yes.
– But where is it? At Iskon mall. Excuse me.
– Yes. I want to give you something. What is it? Secret knowledge.
– What? Sorry. Secret donation. This is Rs.30000. The donor’s name is Hasubhai. But you must keep his name secret. Okay? Jai Ambe Thank God. I’m free. Yes, hello. Laila, you are here?
– Hi. Hey..
– So, you’re playing hide and seek with me. If you’re here then who’s there? Forget that.
Did you bring my bracelet? Forget your bracelet.
I’ve incurred a loss of Rs.30000. I don’t understand.
Please, give me my bracelet. You will not get it. You will not.
A bandit queen has worn it. Who’s she? A terrorist. My wife.
– What? Boss. Success.
– What success? Bakul, go and bring back
Rs 30000 from that lady. No. You can’t take
back a donation once given. I will give you a tight slap.
Don’t act smart. Try to understand. More than her, she needs the money. You please go. How many women do you help? I don’t know about it right now. This side of yours..
– Stop talking about me. You quickly go there. Look.. Hey, look there.
– My God. Let’s go there. What are you doing, Hasuji? Terrorist. Terrorist?! Bharti.
– Yes. Terrorist is inside. Come this side. This side. Ma’am? Ma’am! Sister.
– Yes, tell me. Give that money back.
– What money? I just gave you up there. I don’t have anything. Listen.
– You loafer. Are you misbehaving with a girl? No, no.
– Help. Help. Ma’am.
– Help. 3.. 2.. 1.. go. Pramila, we’re here to buy sarees.
– Yes. And this is a Western
outfits’ showroom. Yes, but I saw Hasmukh
entering this shop. You’re hallucinating. Wait a minute. Just a minute. Hello, what’s the matter? Where are you? In a meeting with Nagasaki.
– Okay. Pass the phone to that Jap. What nonsense?
Why do you want to talk to him? Give it to the Jap. You’re impossible. Okay, talk to him. Hello. Tako. Tako. Nagasaki. Kawasaki. Suzuki. Tokyo. Hiroshima. Bye. Did you speak to him? Yes, no.
– Now, go. He’s in a meeting. Come on, the sarees will get over.
– Yes, let’s go. Hasuji. God. Thank you, people. Sir, please listen to me. I’ve seen those terrorists. I’ve seen them exchange money. I followed them too. Look, Jhala. I’d have suspended you if
you were not my brother-in-law. Even in past I had given you a case.. ..and made a joke of myself. The media is laughing on me. I hope you remember that
Minister who had slapped me. Sir, give me a last chance. You will become a Police
Commissioner after this case. And I will become DYSP. Alright. I am agreeing as I’m
scared of your sister. Thank you, brother-in-law. I promise this time I will
not disappoint you and sister. Well, I want to know something. What’s it? Do you have a twin brother? Mother knows.
– What rubbish. Mind your language. I’m not joking. Yesterday, I saw a man in the mall.. ..who looked just like you. For a moment I felt it was you. I was with the Jap.
– Yes. He also spoke to you, right?
– Yes. Tako. Tako.
– Sorry. Sorry. Your doubts are still around.
– Forget it. Forget that matter. Look at my shopping. Look at this. See this. What’s all this? Got 4 sarees in Rs.50000. Oh Lord! This overexcited psycho
bought saris for Rs.50,000. That lady ate up Rs.30000. And the policeman lapped up Rs.2000. Bakul took Rs70 for the auto. Today’s total damages are Rs.82100. Hey.. Surprise! Tanisha! Hi, Dadi! I missed you. Come, my child.
– Mamma. You’ve shrunk so much. What’s this, mamma? My daughter, I’m here too. Papa.
– My doll. How did you come, my child? I came by a car. With Montu. With Montu?
– Yes. Who’s he? Where shall I keep the bags?
– Right there. He’s a driver?
– Excuse me. Dad, Montu is my friend. I see. And Tan Tan is my special friend. “Tan Tan”? Montu lovingly calls me “Tan Tan”. Lovingly? Montu, this is my mom.
– Impossible. My God, you look so young. You look like her elder sister. And this is my dad. Don’t say impossible now. Otherwise, we will have a big problem. And that is my sweet Dadi. Bless me, Dadi. The baldy guy.
– Dadi! Papa, you know what? Monty is a genius. He makes ad films. He makes music videos
and documentaries. In short,
he’s good at making stuff up. You know what, mummy?
– What? Montu knows everyone in the film line. Is it?
– Shah Rukh, Hrithik, Salman and all. But do they know him? Of course, Dharmendra is his relative. “Garam Dharam” is my favourite hero. ‘You bloody idiot.’ ‘I will kill you.’ Wow! But I must say.
Tan Tan is very talented. That’s why I’m taking such
a personal interest in her. I see. And mummy.
– Yes. Your house is as beautiful as you. Thank you. Sit down. I’ll get you some snacks. No, aunt. Not now. Some other time. Right now I want
to check in the hotel. Okay. Papa, you know what? Montu is going to
stay here for a week. But there’s nothing special
enough in Ahmedabad for a week’s stay. But uncle, I’ve heard that there are.. ..many monuments here. Yes, Siddi Sayyed’s
windows and my wife. You’ve already seen her. Then see the window on your way out. Papa, Montu is here location
hunting for his film. It’s an awesome story, Uncle.
Even “Bhai” likes it. Whose “Bhai”? He means Salman Khan. Will Salman Khan come to Ahmedabad?
– Yes. Do make him stay in our house. Of course. By the way, Uncle. If you’re interested
I can give you partnership.. ..in this film.
– Really? So, give it. But uncle, you must invest for that. When Salman takes off his shirt,
the film automatically becomes a hit. Say yes! Okay, fine. I will finance. That’s fantastic.
– Wow, thank you, Dad. But I’ve a small condition. So, tell me. The heroine opposite Salman Khan…
must be her. What? Well, I’m already on a diet. Look, I’m not interested in your line. You’re not interested in anything. It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s alright. Okay, then I will take your leave. Bye.
– Thank you. You must be a smartass but
you can’t make an ass out of me! Oldie weirdo,
I will definitely win my challenge. Nice meeting you, Uncle.
– Yes. Bye, grandma. Mummy, stay pretty. Tan Tan, I’m going. I will drop you. Bye.
– Bye. He is so sweet. What sweet? He’s the biggest faffer. He said you look like
Tanisha’s elder sister. Has he got cataract? You don’t like anyone praising me. I’ll call. Tanisha, I’ll be direct. I hope you’re not in love
with this good-for-nothing flirt. Well, I like him. He’s a douche, a jerk and a flirt. So what, dad? Such dashing guys
naturally have affairs. And you know what, Dadi? All the girls like him.
But he likes me. Leave all that.
How was your college program? Dadi, it was rocking. You know what? I danced on Sonia Kapoor’s song. Wow! Papa, see this.
– Wow. Happy birthday to you. Thank you, papa. My doll. Montu is not the right guy for you. I must do something. Thank you, Hasubhai. This is the first time
ever that you’re treating me. Have a blast! Less sweet chutney. Bakul. Son, I want to ask
you a personal question. Shall I ask?
– Sure. Have you ever thought about marriage?
– Whose? Your own. Have you? Not yet. Then start thinking. You know what?
One should get married in life. Just think about it. Once you get married,
life becomes an epic adventure. Bursting with flavours. It tingles all your senses
and gives you a joyous rush. But Hasubhai, this plate of
snacks covers everything. The spicy chutney is very good.
Very spicy. Come out of this chutney. See, now you’ve reached
a marriageable age. Be a little romantic. Frankly speaking,
I’m actually a romantic at heart. But I don’t show it. Then you must show it. You may not have thought
about your marriage.. ..but I have. Is it?
– I have a girl also. Who’s she? Our very own Tanisha. Say sorry. Say sorry. Sorry, Tanisha. Bakul. Bakul, what happened? You’re teary eyed, what happened? Was the chutney too spicy? What is it, Bakul? Keep this. I’ll just come. Hey, Bakul. Hey, what happened, son? Hasubhai, it’s not done.
You tempt me with a treat.. ..and take advantage of me. I’m also a human being. I too have a heart. Bakul, I’m serious. I actually
want to make you my son-in-law. But there’s no comparison
between Tanisha and me. Our level will never match. I will bring up your level. So, what have you decided
to do with me exactly? A complete makeover. This.. yuck.. look at your hair. It’s an ayurvedic oil.
– What oil. And what’s this? Is this a pant? It’s a special wrinkle-free
Chinese fabric.. You must change all this. Look, Boss.
I’m not confident about myself. I know. So have confidence in me. From zero, I will make you a hero.
A Mercedes from a Maruti. Then that Tan Tan will have no chance. I don’t understand. Don’t even try. Just remember one thing, Bakul. Our mission’s name
is Operation Tanisha. And in three days,
we’ll create an epic blast. A blast? Ka-Boom.. Come on, let’s go. Hasubhai, where have we come? This is Dr. Dani’s house. For Pramilaben’s reports? Yes, let’s go. Dani, he’s my company’s
General Manager, Bakul Booch. How are you, Mr. Bakul?
Come. Sit here. Dani, are you well prepared? Yes, everything is arranged, Hasmukh. Don’t worry. Look, son,
Dani will pull out two of your teeth. Once I will give you anesthesia.. ..you’ll feel nothing. I don’t want to pull out my teeth. Hasubhai, my teeth were
not included in the makeover! Get that rope. Don’t tie me.
– Quiet. Let me go, Hasubhai Keep quiet.
– What are you doing, Hasubhai? Wait a minute.
– What are you doing? What’s your problem with my teeth,
Hasubhai? *shouts of protest* What are you doing, Hasubhai? Idiot! Stop biting me! This is called a rape. Rape? Save me, Mother.
– The injection’s ready. Goddess, save me. Sir, a man is getting raped here. I mean he’s being tortured. The terrorists are hiding
in this bungalow, Sir. Jhala, are you sure about this? Yes, Sir. Send a police team.
I will keep watch on them. Leave it. I don’t want any injection.
– You continue. Papa, mummy,
Montu and I have come to.. ..watch Soniya’s new movie. You also come.
– No, I can’t come. I said let it be. Leave it. Leave it. Hasubhai, lend me a hand. Who’s screaming behind you? A staff member is possessed. Hang up now. I’ll call you later. What’s happening, Dani?
– Hasu.. don’t spare him. Hasubhai,
am I getting a hairstyle like him? Who? Idiot, we have to make you funky..
not freaky! Leave it. I said leave it. This is my father’s last memento. Let it go! Hasubhai, I beg you. Thank you, Hasubhai. Why thank me?
I will deduct it from your salary. You’re not my
brother-in-law but enemy. Who you called a terrorist turned
out to be the Commissioner’s dentist. But Sir.. I think that doctor is
also a terrorist on the sly.. I will give you a tight slap. Dr. Dani has threatened
to file a case against me. You’re a policeman and you’re scared? See this, sir. That man looks similar
to this portrait. He also wears specs. Even I wear specs.
So I’m also a terrorist? This point is to be noted. Get out. I say, get out. Brother-in-law,
I will get you proof now. All of them are here. Hasubhai, I’m very tensed. No.. not at all. Do this. What’s that? You feel relaxed when you do this.
– Is it? Yes. Enough. Enough. If you do it more,
your heart will fail. Do everything in a limit. Now, listen. Today you must use your charm to win.. ..both Tanisha and Pramila’s hearts. Decide it first, boss. Do I need to win Tanisha’s
heart or Pramilaben’s? We had talked about Tanisha only. You.. try and understand. If you want to impress a girl,
you must first impress her mother. You come and tell Tanu in style– “Wow, Tanu. You look beautiful.” How will you do it? Wow. Wow, Tanu. You look beautiful. Very good. What will I say to Pramilaben? Anything you wish. Okay? Yes.
– Now, I will go and sit there. Hasubhai,
that boy sitting with Tanisha.. Is he your relative.. ..? No, but he wants to be one. Meaning?
– He’s Montu. Tanisha’s boyfriend. I see. Boyfriend. Boyfriend? You mean boyfriend? If he’s a boyfriend then who am I? Monkey?
– Don’t shout. He will listen. Hasubhai, you’ve again
kicked me like a football. Son, remember one thing. If you want to reach a goal.. ..you need to get kicked. He’s your competitor. You have to defeat him.
– Try some more. Take entry on my call.
– Hey.. Papa. Come here.
– Yes. Hey, Pops.
– Come. Hey. So much food?
– Yes. Is he going to pay the bill?
– No. Dinner’s on us.. for Montu. Montu, you get the best jalebis here. Here, eat some. Thank you, Aunty Montu, Pramila polishes
off half a kilo of these! Mother, you eat quietly. Papa, what are you doing? My shoulder is paining. Eat.
– Yes. Hey, who’s he? Hrithik Roshan? My God. He’s our Bakul.
You look so different. Your clothes! And this hairstyle! And teeth!
– I couldn’t recognise you. Very smart. Bakul, meet Tanisha.
She just came from Mumbai. Hi, Bakul.
– Hi. Wow. -You look beautiful. Oh, thank you. How does Pramila look?
– Impressive. Bakul, how do I look? Young and peppy.
– Wow! Whew, everyone is happy. Come, sit. Did you invite your pet parrot? Not at all. Montu, he’s my childhood friend. We were in the same school. Hey, man. What’s up? Jai Ambe. Tanu, Bakul is a General
Manager in our company. Yes. But he hasn’t increased my salary. Yeah, Dad is a miser!
– And I’m Mongoose. Hey, do you remember you
used to tease me in school? Oh yes. And you used
to call me sparrow. Yes. Sparrow! Sparrow. Sparrow. Sparrow. Sparrow. Sparrow. Hey, that buttermilk will spill over. So, Mr. Bakul, as a general manager.. ..what all do you do? I take care of all the general work. Oh. Don’t mind.
But we call him a peon in our office. Montu?! Montu, we the Gujarati
people are all rounders Even the boss of the company doesn’t.. ..hesitate to do the work of a peon. And that’s the key to our success. Key to success. Montu, I suggest you should
open an office in Ahmedabad. No way. I can’t stay here.
This place is so backward. But we Gujarati people
are way forward. Okay? Our Prime Minister is Gujarati. India’s biggest company
belongs to a Gujarati. And the highest amount
of foreign investment.. ..is made in Gujarat. And Sunita Williams,
who America sent into space.. ..was also a Gujarati. This is just for your knowledge. Wow, well said, Bakul. Perfect answer. Oh my God! Why do you Gujaratis talk so much? Because people listen to us. Bakul, you can leave
if you’re getting late. Okay. Why are you leaving? Sit. Have dinner with us. You old hag,
this donkey of yours will race me? Idiot, my donkey will
outrun you and how. Pass the dal.
– Yes. I will. Yes, Bakul will. Ah.. what has happened? Mom, are you okay?
– Oh my god. Aunty, Napkin. Bakul! Laila, don’t keep
calling every 30 minutes. My wife is knocking the door. Hang up. Yes, dear. What are you doing? You’re too much. Even in the toilet
your doubts don’t spare me! Sorry. Hasmukh, listen.
– What? Let’s call Montu’s father.
– Why? Why? Shouldn’t we make this official? Don’t be in a hurry. Hasmukh. Only 10 days are left. Yes, but we should
talk to Tanisha at leisure. We don’t have time to talk. We’ve to do so many things. Decide a party plot. Then the place to
accommodate the groom’s side. Everyone’s outfit need to be stitched. How will I look in unfitting blouses? Like a ‘dhokla’. What? She’s speeding up.. I must too. Listen, Pramila. Yes.
– Where’s Tanu? I will never tell
you that Tanu and Montu.. ..have gone sight-seeing
to Vastrapur lake. Thank you.
– You’re welcome. Listen, Hasubhai. My mother had said that
water is risky for my life. Come down, nothing will happen. She didn’t bathe me for 5 years. Keep quiet. That’s why you stink. But I’m scared of water.
– Tan Tan. Your dad hasn’t taken
my film project very seriously. I’ll speak to dad. But right now, let’s enjoy.
– Okay. Hi Tanisha. Dad, you, here? Come on.
– Sir. Sir. Actually,
Bakul vowed to come for boating.. ..daily until we
get the Japan contract. What?
– Come on. Monty..
– Idiot, help me. Hasubhai. Hasubhai. Boss, speed up the boat. Hey, man. This.. this.. Hasubhai.. Hey.. Hey.. Tan Tan. Help. Tan Tan! Help!
– Bakul. Why are you hitting me?
– Tanisha. Tanisha! – Bakul. There.. there..
– Goddess. God. There. Mother. Stop sneezing. Sneezing can’t be controlled,
Hasubhai. I think there’s still
water in my lungs. Never mind.
I will wring out that water.. ..and dry you out on the terrace. Why are you pacing around? I’m thinking of trapping Montu. Leave it. He doesn’t
get caught in these traps.. ..but I do.
– No. No. No, No. I don’t want to get married.. ..at the stake of my health.
– You must. This is the question of my prestige. It’s beyond my capacity. But it is not beyond my capacity. I’m an Ahmedabadi. I can buy from a Sindhi.. ..sell to a Marwari
and still make a profit. I will sell you off. I mean, I will marry you off. Hasubhai,
I feel that Tanisha doesn’t have.. ..those kind of feelings for me. Forget everything. Remember one rule. When a girl says no,
take it as her yes. And vice versa. This is called reverse psychology. This is called Fake-ology. Boss, Monty is way smarter than me. But we’ve to bring his smartness down. Why does Tanisha likes Monty? Because other girls like Monty. For my stupid daughter,
Affairs equal qualification. Bakul.
– Yes. Bakul. Don’t sneeze.
Affair. We have to create your affair. With whom? With you? Shut up, Idiot. Listen, Tanisha is impressed
with Monty’s film contacts. And so is my star-struck wife. So, we need to create a story.. ..for your filmy affair. Bakul, think of a big name. How about Karan Johar? Idiot, don’t suggest names.. ..that doubt your capabilities. Must be a big heroine. Hema Malini?! We have to find you a
girlfriend and not a mother. She should be a young,
hit and hot heroine. Hit and hot. Hit.. My God. Bakul. I found. Who?
– Tanisha is her biggest fan. Soniya Kapoor. Her? Her..
– Bakul, we will create your love affair.. ..with Soniya Kapoor. Sorry. Sorry. Hasubhai, why have we
come to such a big hotel? Soniya Kapoor is staying here. We have to click your
photographs with her. But how? Even I’m thinking the same. Come on. But.. Hello
– Yes. What is Soniya Kapoor’s room number? I’m sorry, Sir. No one has
the permission to meet Ms. Soniya. Let’s go, Hasubhai It’s not that but we’re.. We’re the reporters. What? Form the press. We want to print Soniya’s
photo in our newspaper. What’s the name of the newspaper? He will tell you.
– God knows what’ll happen next. Such a long name? But what’s it to you?
You give me her room number. I’m sorry, Sir. I can’t. You mean, you are..
– Hello. Dunno what’s her issue?
– This is for Soniya Kapoor. Hasubhai.
Hasubhai. Listen, I’m talking to you. Hasubhai.
– Keep quiet. Listen to me.
That.. that madam will shout at us. Hasubhai. I feel we are doing something wrong. Stop using your brain. If I’m caught,
I will be jailed for 10 years. Never mind.
I will come visit you in jail. You..
– Think about it, my child. We are doing this for
your betterment. Be brave. But how do we find Soniya
Kapoor’s room number.. ..in such a big hotel? Yes, that.. Idiot, you’re asking me this now? But I..
– After that guy’s unconscious? Come on, we need to
make him conscious again. Let’s go. Brother.
Brother, what’s your name? Hey.. What do you want to do with his name? We need to ask him
Soniya’s room number. Hey.. Hey.. Soniya.. what’s Soniya’s room number? 52.. 52..
– 5252? 5252..
– What’s torn? 5252. 5252. Stop faffing! Go in. I’m wearing someone else’s clothes. We will get caught.
– Quiet. Go in. My gut instinct is warning me.. Forget your gut. Get in. Go in. There will be a problem, listen to me. What’s it? Why’d you ring the bell? Jai Ambe. This needs to be
given to Soniya Kapoor. Hmm. Go away. Hasubhai, he gave me Rs.100. Let’s go. What is this? Are we here for money? We’ve to meet Soniya. Come on, go. But if someone will see..
– Think about the future. What? Are you mad? Oh God.
– He fainted! Hasubhai. Hello, enquiry. Send a doctor. Quickly. Doctor is here.
108 express service. What happened? He rang the doorbell and fainted. Oh my God. My God. He has Chikungunya of the heart.
– What? Very danger. Did he fainted after ringing the bell?
– Huh. Bring “Ghanti Vati” for him.
– What? In Ramayana, when Arjun had fainted.. ..Hanuman brought him this very herb. Tell the shopkeeper to
give the medicine given to Arjun. Go quickly. Quick.
– “Ghanti Vati.” Ghanti Vati. Ghanti Vati. Ghanti Vati. Jatin, where are you? Oh my God! Who’re you? I’m a doctor and he’s a patient. Nothing, love.
Please, stop spying on me. I’ll call you back. What’s this?
– Hello, madam. We’ve come from
Make-A-Wish foundation. We fulfill our patient’s wishes. This.. this poor guy is blind. What?
– He’s blind. And he’s your biggest fan. Is it?
– I’ve seen all your films. Seen?
– I’ll explain. Your last hit film’s song.. ‘Up and down.. ‘ You won’t believe but
he watched that movie.. ..150 times from the first row. And that’s how he lost his eyesight. Oh, so sad. Such a fan deserves a hug. Fan. Go ahead. By the way,
even I’m a big fan of yours. But you’re not blind. That’s true. What’s your name?
– What? Name.. his name is
“Vhala” (Sweetheart). Vhala, so cute! What I can do for you? I want to click photos with you. I’ll see it daily.
– See? You should say that you will show. He’s forgetfully blind.
He keeps forgetting. So, can I click his
photograph with you? Yes, sure. Oh, thank you. You’re so cooperative. Now, on the other shoulder. Shoulder. Next.
– Oh, okay. Very good. Nice. Oh my God. Unexpected reaction. A big job is done. But what’s the use? This poor boy will not
be able to see his own photos. But there’s one idea, madam. I will take your video. At least, he’ll be able to hear you. Sure.
– And we will also get proof. Proof. His friends will get
proof that you both had met. But what do I say? Sing his favourite song. “Sanedo.. sanedo.. ” Vhala! Vhala! His favourite song is.. “When I saw you I realized,
my darling..” “When I saw you I realized,
my darling..” “That love is a kind of madness,
my darling” “Now where do I go from here?” “I’d rather die in your arms.” Lovely. “Now, let’s leave this place.” Oh. Thank you, sister.
– Bye. Bye. Perfect.
Now, watch me fire our rocket. But take care that it doesn’t
turn around and fire our a**. Don’t be a wuss. India’s rocket has reached Mars. Ours only needs to reach Pramila. Now, we need to cook up the story of.. ..your romance with Soniya. Bakul, think..
Where did you first meet Soniya..? Manek Chowk. What will an actress
do at Manek Chowk? For the dosa there. It’s very tasty. You’ve had it? I will give you a tight slap.
You glutton. Think of a romantic place, Bakul. Romantic place. Jaisalmer. There is a shooting taking place.. ..in the desert of Jaisalmer. You have gone to Jodhpur
for a company order. You took a 2 day break in Jaisalmer. While sightseeing,
you reach the desert. And there, while shooting is on.. What are you doing? Protecting myself from
the scorching desert sun. Okay. So, you’ve reached the desert. Soniya is on a camel. And you’re pass her
by on another camel. Hasubhai, I’m scared of camels. Can I exchange it
for a bicycle instead? Idiot, can you ride
a bicycle in the desert? But.. Where are you riding
a camel in reality? We’re just making up a story. Oh, sorry. Sorry. Tell me. Will you ride it?
– Yes, sure. So, ride the camel now. Okay. Okay. Now, start.
– It started walking. Now, think how you met Soniya. Hasubhai, I will tell you.
– Yes, tell me. Those two camels are friends. So, they stopped to talk. And Soniya and I get introduced too. Talking camels?
– Yes. I had read it somewhere.. ..that animals also
talk to each other. Forget the camel.
Your matter is important now. Keep quiet. And let me think. Yes. Sandstorm. Suddenly a ferocious sandstorm
appears in the desert. Strong winds. Sand everywhere. Soniya fell from the camel. And you caught her. Idiot. You’re not
catching a cricket ball.. ..but Soniya! Oh.
– Yes. You and Soniya looked
into each other’s eyes and.. ..What did you say? Yes, Soniya,
you’re heavier than what I expected. I will give you a tight slap. Will Soniya say that? I’m saying it.
– So, you’re in the desert too? Stop irritating me. Can you say that you’re heavier? But.. – You’re not saying anything.
You’re speechless. You and Soniya looked
into each other’s eyes and.. Soniya felt shy. And both of you fell
in love for the first time. That’s it. Hasubhai, don’t end it so quickly. Stretch it a bit,
I’ll keep holding her. Don’t get over-excited. Put Soniya down. That’s it. Now, the shooting got cancelled. Soniya got up. Both of you spent
the day in Jaisalmer. Hasubhai?
– Yes. Can I walk around holding her hand? Okay. Thank you. Both of you spent the
whole day in Jaisalmer.. ..holding each other’s hands. And what did we do at night? Ta Ta! Bye Bye! The next morning,
Soniya took a flight for Mumbai. And you returned
to Ahmedabad by a bus. And your romance was over. Short and sweet. Car horn! They’re here. Let me hide all this. Where shall I..
– Hasubhai. Hasubhai.
– Yes. Keep it here. – Idiot, even we won’t
be able to find it there. Find a place where
they can see it quickly. Let’s keep it here. Come, let’s sit down. Come on. Remove this cloth from your head. Okay, now start typing. Mr. Nagasaki can’t come to Japan. Because my India is great.
– Hi, Dad. Hi, my child, you’re back? Sorry, Tanisha. That day you fell in
the lake because of me. It was an accident. Sorry.
– It’s okay. It was a mistake. But you jumped into
the lake to save me. I liked that. Yes, and your Montu kept watching. He was really brave. Well done! Just excuse me. I will see you soon.
– Yes. I will also come soon.
– No. Where are you going, sweetheart? “Sweetheart”?
– Sit. Really?
– Sit. Okay. Ouch.
– Not here. Sit there. It’s more comfortable. Come, sit. Sit. This carpet is very dirty.
– What are you saying? Look at it. Bakul, keep typing. Mr. Nagasaki is waiting
for your response. What’s this? And getting little, little.. Hasmukh.
– Yes. Come here.
– Let me work. This photo.
– Good progress. Photo?! Look at this.
– What photo? Look at this.
– Who’s he? The face looks familiar.
I think I’ve seen him. He’s Bakul.
– Ba.. What’s this loser Bakul
doing with Soniya Kapoor? My God.
– Yes. Bakul.
– Yes. What am I seeing? Oh my. My..
My photo fell down it seems. What do you mean? Do you mean to say
it fell from your pocket? Yes. It seems it fell from my pocket. Bakul. What’s this? Soniya Kapoor,
Bollywood’s number one heroine. Yes. Tanisha is her biggest fan.
– Yes. That Soniya is with you
in such an intimate pose? Where? When?
How? And why did you meet? Keep quiet. Let him speak.
– Yes, tell me. – Come on, son. Tell us. Don’t do that.
You’ve given us a heart attack here. Tell us the details.
– Yes. Quickly. It’s a long story. So, say it in short. Actually, I was riding it. Shoulder. I was riding a camel in the desert.
– Okay. And Soniya came on a bicycle. But what did Soniya see in Bakul? You must find it out now. Yes. – Men are very different
from what they seem. The quiet shy types are
really the colourful ones. But, Mummy?
Soniya falls in love with Bakul. How’s it possible? But it has happened. That’s the fact. This is the proof. Our arrow has hit the target. Come. No, Bakul,
stop giving me explanations. I thought you were
a simple and innocent boy. But you’re way smarter than that. Do this. Give me Soniya’s number. Hasubhai,
don’t stretch it too much now. Hasu, don’t shout at Bakul. Bakul, you devil.
Even I failed to recognise you. And you know what this
cheeky brat just bragged about? He said Montu just makes
films of those heroines. But heroines themselves
shoot with me. See this. See this, he sent me a video. See. Show me. -“When I saw you I realized,
my darling..” “That love is a kind of madness,
my darling..” – Bakul. Bakul?! Film star Soniya Kapoor’s
involved in Operation Tanisha? My God. Bakul. Scared you?
– No. Just scared me. Tell me about Soniya. Leave all that.
– No, I’m so excited. And what spell did you cast on her? Tell me. Look, that chapter of history is over. Now, we both are busy
in our respective lives. But why did you break up with her? She.. ..then I broke up with her. Fine, if you don’t want to talk.. But make me talk to her just once. Tell me! When will
you make me talk to her? What happened? Bye.
– Bakul. Hey, Hero, stop. Where are you going? Vajukaka, come at 8 PM.
What will you do now? Okay, hang up. That old man’s a pain. Hey, Contractor.
Everything should be ready by 8 PM. Okay, sir. Don’t worry.
Everything will be arranged. Come on, hurry up. Yes. Take it. Hello.
– Hello, Hasuji. When will you meet me? Hello, there’s a
network problem. Hello. Hello.
– Is it? Never mind. I don’t want the bracelet. Give me money instead. Rs. 100,000! Are you nuts? How will I bring Rs. 100,000? Alright. Then I’ll do this. I’ll send you a whatsapp message. To you and to your terrorist wife. What? Hello, listen. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Network problem! Here, Ms. Laila, cold coffee for you. Thank you.
– You’re welcome. God, she keeps calling
from different numbers. I’ve heard that you had
an affair with Soniya Kapoor. Is it true? You also know about it? Why are you telling everyone? Because, he wasn’t believing it. By the way, which movie it was? Oh yeah. It was.. it was..
– Why’re you hesitating? Tell me the name. Not yet named.
– What? What kind of name is this? He means to say it’s not yet decided.
– Yes. Yes.
– Bakul, give me your phone. Phone?
– Show him that video. Which video? With Soniya.
– Son.. Soni.. – It’s here. See this.
– Hasubhai. My God. I must stop Pramila
from watching this. Hasubhai.
– He’s no more. You know Mother-in law.
– Pramila. Yes, mother-in-law.
– Tell the caterer to make me.. ..taste the dessert first. Yes. Did you hear this? You please bring the dessert
and make her taste it first. Move aside.
– Yes. Pramila, give me your phone.
– Yes, okay. Give me your phone.
– What happened? Wait. I want to call the caterer. I’m already talking to him. Did you hear us?
– Give it to me. First, I.. What is it? My phone is not working.
He’s standing outside. You just.. Quiet.
– But you.. Wait a minute. There’s a message.
– No. You will not see that message. No. No.. no.. no.. What madness is this? Sweetheart. You must not read
messages on old phones. I’ve booked a new i-Phone for you. I-phone? Give..
– Wait a minute. Tell me one thing. Why are you wearing a
waiter’s uniform in this video? That.. C’mon!
– C’mon! Tell us! Shooting. For shooting. You mean you also worked
in a movie with Soniya? Oh my god. What was the role? Guest appearance. I’ll tell all my friends.
– No. Why?
– Don’t tell them. The role might get edited out. I will go and help Hasubhai. Where has he gone? Tan Tan, I find it suspicious.
He’s lying. Montu, you saw the video, right? But.. Vanlataji.
– Sister Vanlata. Happy birthday.
– To you.. to you.. Happy birthday. Keep everything here. Why’re taking the plate?
There’s still time. – Why? Go inside first.
And did you bring any gift? Empty handed? But I’ve had old
relations with Vanlata. I can see that..
– May her soul.. What soul? Uncle, it’s her birthday
party and not her funeral. Is it so?
– Go and sit. Sorry. Sorry.
– Okay. Where did this sample come from?
– Where’s Vanlata? Hello, everybody! Thank you so much for coming for my.. ..rocking grandma’s birthday. And now it’s time for a
special song by my best friend.. ..Montu, the rock star. Vanlataji. I’ve composed this song
specially for your birthday. I hope you like it. “Happy birthday, Vanlataji!” “You’ve completed sweet 70.” “You’ve lived your
life enough already.” Is he possessed? “Memory loss or low BP.” “Arthritis or diabetes.” “Anything can happen to you now.” “Enjoy your life,
you have less time now.” “Enjoy your life,
you have less time now.” “Enjoy your life,
you’ve less time now.” “You can die soon.” Shut up. “Happy Birthday..” “..to Vanlataji.” Yeah. Ahmedabad Rocks. Yo guys. You know what? What are you saying? Bakul, now you go.
– Me? Go, I say. Don’t refuse. Go.
– Hasubhai. Bakul. Bakul. Bakul. Come on, sing now. Hope you will sing today only.A thick cat,She wore sari,Wearing saris she went to roamShe went to the lake for swim.Wearing saris she went to roamShe went to the lake for swim.There is a crocodiles in the lakeCat got scared,Saree’s sideways are opened up.Crocodile ate the cat.Montu.
– Tan Tan, let’s go. This is total madness.
– What do you mean? She hasn’t even cut her cake yet. I don’t want to eat any cake. Okay? Alright. Then you can go. Alright. Fine. Happy birthday to you. Yeah. Give her first. Everyone enjoyed the party?
– Yes. So, I have an announcement.
– What? This time,
our society’s Navraatri (festival). ..Chief Guest will
be film star Soniya Kapoor. Huh.. Soniya Kapoor?
– And listen. Soniya Kapoor is Bakul’s girlfriend. Soniya Kapoor. Grandpa, that’s Bakul and not Soniya. Jagla.
– Yes. You know the film star Soniya Kapoor? Yes.
– She’s Bakul Booch’s girlfriend. – Is it? Tell all your customers. Okay? Bakulbhai. When will you give
us free passes of Soniya’s film? Film star Soniya Kapoor
has good relations with him. We will definitely bring her
to your shop, this Dassera (festival). What?
– Right? Right? See. He said yes.
Now give me 50% discount. Today Pramila showed
me Bakul and Soniya’s video. She is grabbing people
to show that video to. As if she herself is the heroine. Good morning, Ahmedabad. We’ve heard that
a simple Ahmedabad guy.. ..is romancing Soniya Kapoor. Wow, Mr. Gujrat! Soniya Kapoor is in love
with a guy from our neighbourhood. What are you saying?
He’s from our neighbourhood? You would know only if you
looked up from Facebook sometime! What’s lacking in us?
– Leave it. Order something now. Who’s bugging me at midnight? Chhote.
– Sorry, Boss. Order me. What’s this, I’ve heard? Soniya is having an affair
with an Ahmedabad guy? What? An Ahmedabad guy? No.. no.. Boss, don’t worry. I’ll find him now. And his every detail. Yes, boss. Hey, Bakulbhai, where are you off to? Good morning. Take a look.
Take a look. Where are you going? Where are you going? Take a look. Did you draw this?
– My son has made it. He’s just 6 years old.
He said show this to Uncle Bakul. He will be very happy. He’s just like you.
– He’s just like my neighbour. What?
– No, I mean he is a painter.. ..and even my son is a painter. Please, leave it.
– An autograph please. No.. not yours. Soniya Kapoor’s. You must be meeting her daily. Bakul, let’s take a selfie. Hey let me go.
I don’t want to take a selfie. – Hey. Let me live peacefully.
You’re getting on my nerves. KP’s party turned
out very expensive to me. I wish I can get rid of this Laila. Hey.. What’s this, Hasubhai? It’s a newspaper, son.
– Take a look at this photograph. Wow. Film star Soniya Kapoor
posing in deep thought. Come on, you’re holding
the newspaper in wrong direction. Oh my god. And read the headline. You read it for me. Super star Soniya Kapoor’s
Ahmedabad connection. Bollywood star Soniya
Kapoor has an affair.. ..with a simple Ahmedabad guy. I’m tired of all this now. Why are you scared? Your name is not mentioned
anywhere in this. The Ahmedabad guy can be anyone. Hasubhai,
the matter is out of hand now. Everyone knows that
the Ahmedabad guy is me. Our staff wants me to bring.. ..Soniya Kapoor’s autograph. My community people
want to honour me.. ..and Soniya Kapoor. And my colony kids see me and.. ..do this cabaret dance. All this has happened because
of my over excited wife. She instantly declared.. ..that Bakul will bring
Soniya Kapoor in Navratri. She can say that. She has a mental illness. But Hasubhai, end this drama now. Otherwise, we will be in a big mess. I’m scared now. Don’t get scared unnecessarily.. ..and don’t scare me too. Listen to me, Bakul.
Always remember one rule. When people are gossiping about you. You’re always the last one to know it. This matter will not reach Soniya. And once you get married to Tanisha.. ..it’ll completely cool down. What? No. No, Hasubhai.
I don’t want to marry her with a lie. I.. I will not deceive Tanisha. Well said. Your truth will make you win. And you’re not deceiving Tanisha.. ..but that idiot Montu is. You have to save Tanisha. Bakul, reveal your
feelings to Tanisha. Only then your emotions
find manifestation. And you will get a
confirmation of your affection. Don’t use such heavy words. See, something is wrong
between Tanisha and Montu. Before that creep makes another move.. ..you go and meet Tanisha immediately. Yes. But I feel..
– What? You come too. I can’t come.
I have to send some money. To whom? To the NGO lady. There’s an emergency case. It’s a question of life and death. Hasubhai. Hasubhai, you do so much of charity. No one knows this side of yours. That’s good. And you also don’t tell it to anyone. Okay. Generous Karna
(mythological character). ‘Generous Karna’. Go now.
– Yes. Hey, Shah Rukh. Is Shah Rukh Khan here? I’m talking to you. You’ll live long. Wow, flowers.
For whom? Tell me.. tell me.. For grandma.
– Hey.. Bakul is here. Bakul.
– Bakul. We were going to come and pick you up.
– Really? Me?
– Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, Bakul. We’re getting late. Come on, everyone. Yes, let’s go.
– But where are we going? Oh my.. don’t play dumb.
I know everything. Come on, we’re getting late. Come, get into the car. Come on. Yes, but.. but.. Where are you all taking me? To Soniya’s shoot. I need to go. I have to go to the temple. Don’t make excuses.
You must introduce me to Soniya. But I think we should
take Hasubhai along too. Let him also see
how this story unfolds. Come on, let’s go. Let’s go.
– Jai Ambe. My daughter looks beautiful. Today we will meet Soniya. Tan Tan, please.
– Come on. Papa, come fast. Move ahead. Helping me? Hmph. Move it. Excuse me.
– Excused. Come on. As they say,
every dog has his day. Today’s yours, right? Come on. Let’s go. I will see you, uncle.
– See you. Hey..
– Come on. Get out. No.
– You can’t do that. You must come. Your true colours
have been revealed today. I can tolerate everything except betrayal.
– Cut it. How was that, Sir?
– Hollywood, Soniya. Soniya. Oh my God! Look at her. Bakul, have courage.
God will help you. I will die today. And please, don’t meet me in heaven. Look, child. Remember one rule. Bakul, introduce me to Soniya, please. Come on. What happened? He’s remembering their memories. No, no. Bakul,
you go and meet Soniya first. We will come later.
– Yes. Hasubhai, you go and meet her first. No, he will stay here. I think he is nervous. I’ll go with him.
– Okay. Let’s go.
– Moral support, aunty. Moral support. What? Your faffing has caused this.. Hello, Ms. Soniya. Recognise–? Tan Tan, now the fun begins. Doctor.
– Good memory. Your blind fan. Vhala (Sweetheart)
– Vhala. – How are you?! What? It was true. It was true. Why is he crying? He is worked up. I mean he has become aroused. I mean emotional.
– Oh. He keeps showing
your video to everyone. Okay, look.
Those people standing there are.. ..my other patients from
the ‘Make-A-Wish’ foundation. Okay. – They’ve all got a ‘magaj’ (brain)
related illness. “Magaj”? Oh.. You don’t use “magaj”? (brain) It’s a brain problem.
– Oh. They all lost it after.. ..watching your films repeatedly. The woman in the
middle is totally mad. They want to meet you.
Shall I call them? Yeah. Please, come. They’re calling us.
– Come. Let’s go. Soniya. What do I do? Up and down.. up and down. My god, her skin is so soft. Oh my god. Soniya. Bakul, you’ve made my day. Just a minute. Soniya, take this snake.
– What? Snake? Gujarati breakfast. Handva.
– Snacks?! Soniyaji, I’m Tanisha.
I’m a huge fan of yours. – Hi! Excuse me, Soniya. Do you know him? Yes, of course. Soniyaji, selfish. Selfish?
– Selfie. – A photo. Oh yes, Selfie.
– Come on. Move away. Bakul, take our picture. But.. how will he take it? He’s blind. Blind? She means that he’s blind in love. I know. I know. Try.. try taking it. He will click it using
his sixth sense. Okay. Excuse me. I want to know something.. ..about your relationship with him . Our first meeting was memorable one. Naughty. You were riding
a camel and then fell down. Last stage. But where and when did you meet him? And how? I mean.. Excuse me. Why are you asking so many questions? By the way, who are you? He’s Montu. You know him, don’t you? No, I’m sorry. I don’t know him. Excuse me. My shot is ready. Okay? Bye, Vhala (Sweetheart). Vhala! Come on, Vhala. Let’s go. Who’s this in the frame? Did you see my delivery?
– What? Dialogue delivery. I’m pregnant with your child. Aunty, let me do my job. Please. So do it. Hmph. Seriously. She’s so sweet. The director loved me.
– Wow. Tanisha. Wow. Everything’s a fraud. Your Papa.. And that Bakul is definitely a fraud. You’re fraud.
Soniya didn’t even recognise you. You’re useless. I needlessly wasted my time on you. Hey.
– Hey.. Hey, leave her hand. What?
– Leave her hand. And talk to me if you want. Don’t say a word to Tanisha. Talk to her respectfully. Let’s go, Tanisha. Well done, Bakul. Hey. Now, do one thing. Go out from here.. take a left. There’s a highway straight to Mumbai.. And don’t ever come
to Ahmedabad again. Okay? Mind it. Yes. I’ve found out the
details of that Romeo. Give phone to Boss. No. No. Let me go. Let me go, please. It’s hurting me. For the smallest mistake,
Badebhai gives the biggest punishment. And you’ve committed
the biggest mistake.. ..by kissing Soniya in your film. Give me a chance, boss. Call Soniya, I will take back my kiss. Take him away.
– Bhai. Bhai. I didn’t do anything.
Please, let me go. No.. no.. Bhai, let me go. Bhai, Chhote’s on line. Urgent. Tell me.
– Bhai, I just saw Soniya with her lover. Bhai.
– What? Let me go.
I didn’t do anything intentionally. Let me go.
– Hey, make him quiet. Chhote, I’m coming to Ahmedabad. BadeBhai, welcome to Ahmedabad. Move. Where’s Soniya? I’ve made her sit in the room. Bade.. What the hell is this? Your man is not allowing me to go out. That’s my order.
– Why? You know well enough that
for the smallest mistake, Badebhai ..gives the biggest punishment. Who’s Bakul?
– I don’t know any Bakul. Liar. I know you’re
having an affair with Bakul. What? Tell me one thing.
What does that Gujarati boy have.. ..that I don’t? Even I know Gujarati. Let me tell you. I’ve come from Daman
and settled in Dubai. Bade, you always doubt me. Know one thing. I’ve made your career. And I can also end it. You mind it. I’m tired of your threats. I’m asking you one last time.. Are you having an
affair with Bakul or not? Yes, I am.
– What? I AM having affair with Bakul.
Do what you want. I don’t care anymore.
– Listen. Just go. That damn guy.. Chhote.
– Bhai, control. Control. You’ve always had bad luck in love. Your earlier one
had also betrayed you. Don’t take her name. No, I will not.
I will not take it, Bhai. I want Bakul. Bring him anyhow, or else.. No, Bhai.
He will come. Bakul will come. Just think that he has already come. Out. Out. Gujjubhai isn’t taking my call. Looks like I must go to his house.. To remind him what I’m capable of. Try and remember.. Two people had come
to meet Soniya Kapoor. One of them was wearing
an outfit just like yours. It was my outfit only. What? They made me unconscious.. ..and took my clothes. Now this is the straw
that’ll break the camel’s back! Son, our camel story has worked! And from zero, you’ve become a hero! I tell you. Go to Tanisha’s room now. And propose to her for marriage. Hasubhai, I’m scared. I’m there. That’s why I’m scared. Idiot. Give her this bouquet.
Hold your heart. And ask her- “Tanu,
will you marry me?” Now, say. Tanu, will you marry me? Is it correct?
– No. – Why? The heart’s on your left side, moron.
– Oh, sorry. Go.
– Yes. All the best.
– Thank you. Tanu, will you marry me? Don’t talk about Montu.
He’s such a liar. I just hate him. No, Soniya doesn’t even know him. Bakul is such a sweet guy. No, nothing like that. But I think he likes me. Hey, the gate has opened. Come on, everyone. Come on. What’re you doing at my house? I’ve come to see your wife.
– Are you nuts? In Gujaratis,
it’s forbidden to meet the wife. Hasu.
– Yes, Mother. Who’s it? – It’s a lizard, Mother!
Lizard! Shoo, shoo..! Please go away. Oh my god, a big lizard is here. Come on, get inside. Hello. – Sir, there’s a big
conspiracy being hatched here. Gandhi’s 2-3 wives are
visiting him frequently. Loud screams are being
heard from the bungalow here. Someone is climbing up the pipe. Some suspicious people
have entered the bungalow. We’ve just received an information.. ..that the notorious Dubai-based don,
Badebhai has come to Ahmedabad. And these seem like his accomplices. Give me your hand.
– Yes. Kallu! Billu.
– Yes. Don’t make a mistake. And when I call,
just turn off the main switch. Okay. – Understood?
Now, give this cloth and rope. Best of luck.
– Best of luck. – You! You will give me a heart attack. Hasuji, Just give me my money.
I’ll go. Why are you after the money? Hasuji.
– Don’t you have any pity? You’ve made my life hell. Wait. Take this.
– This? Go. But this isn’t enough. There’s a bank strike. I’m dead!
My wife’s knocking the door! Do this. Jump off the balcony. Hasu! Are you listening to me? Here, go below the bed. Here?
– Damn it! These Gujarati women always dump
all their old trash below the bed. And my Mother-in-law also.. Damn! Why am I talking about her now?
– Hasu. Get in. Get in the cupboard. Here? But listen to me. Nothing doing.
If she listens.. Go inside! But listen to me. Tanisha? Tanisha? Hey, sweetheart. Your party’s over?
– Yes. Why weren’t you opening the door? I was doing Yoga. Idiot, check your phone. Come, let’s go to sleep.
– But I want to change. No, don’t change.
You look so adorable. Adorable? And me?
– Let’s go down to the garden.. ..and sway on the swing.
– Go away. Tanisha. Are you sleeping? Hi, Bakul, come here. Soniya’s fake boyfriend. You had gone to meet her
as a waiter, right? – No. I know everything. Now, I’ll show you. Hey, bhai had called. Turn off the lights. Quick.
– Hey. Hasmukh, the electricity’s gone! Very good.
– What? I mean very bad. You’ll fool me?
– No, I.. Let’s go quickly. Leave me. Don’t hit me. Wait. Oh Lord Sitaram! Thief! Thief!
– Tanisha, I’m Bakul. I’m Bakul. I’m Bakul. Bakul, you?! What are you doing here? Move aside. Praise the Lord! Since childhood,
you’ve been beating me up! But I was so scared.
And what are you doing here? I.. Nothing.
– Wait a minute. What’s this?
– This.. Is it for me? This.. Yes.
– Show me. This is my childhood doll.
But how did you get it? I had accidentally
broken it as a kid.. Then you had cried a lot. But I had repaired
it and kept it carefully. Several times I felt
like giving it to you. But couldn’t muster the courage. You mean.. you mean, you had kept it.. ..carefully for so many years? Tanisha, I.. I mean you and me.. I mean.. Will you.. ..mar.. Are you okay?
– No. Bakul?! Bakul, what happened? Bakul. We know each other
since so many years. But we know nothing about each other. No, I know a lot about you. You always put extra
chocolate in your cold coffee. You like your sandwich without onions. As a kid, you used to hide.. ..during Holi.. Because you don’t like
people colouring you. And you hate coriander in Undhiyu. Okay, Bakul, tell me one thing. How many more love affairs you had.. ..apart from Soniya Kapoor? No, it wasn’t love. It was just an affair.
And it wasn’t my idea. It was Ha.. Leave it now. Never mind.
Don’t tell me if you don’t want to. Take this.
Coffee with extra chocolate. How’s it?
– Like Sitaphal Basundi. What?
– It’s an exact taste. Mongoose. Sparrow. Come on, speak up. Where and when is “Operation Tanisha”? Sir, I don’t know when or where .. ..is Tanisha’s operation. Don’t act smart.
I’ve seen you hatching.. ..conspiracies in the
mall and car with that man. For the smallest mistake,
Badebhai gives the biggest punishment. And Bakul,
you’ve made the biggest mistake. Munna. Sir, control.
We won’t find out the real story.. ..if he faints.. Look, I don’t want
to raise hand on a woman. So, tell me the truth. Sir, I did it only for money. So you thought you could
just come to Gujarat.. ..and plan something like this? No, Sir. I also go to Punjab,
Haryana and Goa. Shameless. You want to trap the entire country? Hey, Bakul. #@$%^&! You’ve stepped into my territory. Know this. Soniya is not a public property. Hey, Munna.
– Yes, Bhai. Show me this Romeo’s face. Now, I will kill you. Stop, Bhai.
– Damn it.. Bhai, there’s a mistake.
He’s not Bakul. What? Idiot, who are you?
And what are you doing in my blanket? Montu. I’m Montu, Bhai. Montu. And like that,
I took money from Hasmukhji. I’m not a terrorist. Rather, I’m a helpless woman,
Mr. Jhala Sometimes, I take people’s
help for my daily bread. That’s it. The law calls that “black mailing”. I mean it, Bhai. I’ve seen Bakul and Soniya’s video. Bhai, we both are on the same side. Bakul has trapped my girlfriend, too. Bhai, this Bakul sounds
like quite a stud, eh?! Chhote, where can I find this ‘Bakul’? Bhai, this is Bakul’s partner’s house. He will be here, I’m sure. I will kill him right away.
– Control, Bhai. These people must be very smart. If they come to know,
they’ll simply vanish. You go inside and say
that you’re Bakul’s uncle. Uncle?
– Yes, Bhai. Only then will he come out. And then our plan’s ready! Alright, Chhote.
I will give you a call. Then you come in with the parcel.
– Okay. All the best, Bhai.
– What? – Nothing. Jhala, I want to know what
is this “Operation Tanisha”? Brother-in-law,
we are both on the same track. I was also thinking the same. Yes, tell me. Sir, the Dubai Don
is right before my eyes. Badebhai. Badebhai? Outside Gandhi’s bungalow? Yes, with his accomplices. You stay there,
I will be there in a jiffy. It’s the 15th day today. Let’s announce Tanisha
and Bakul’s engagement.. ..before sunset. So that the auspicious
time isn’t missed. Listen. Will Bakul
agree for our Tanisha? What kind of question is this? Bakul broke up with film star Soniya.. ..to be our son-in-law. Yes. If I were in his place, I wouldn’t do so.
– What? That’s just to say.. Huh..? Hello. I want to meet Bakul Booch. Who are you? I’m his uncle. Uncle. Bakul’s uncle? I mean, are you his
maternal uncle or paternal? Yes. Maternal uncle.
I’m his maternal uncle. I can see that.
– Keep quiet. Are you Bakul’s mother Nimu’s brother? Yes. Hey, without a moustache,
he looks just like Nimu. Uncle, come. Come and sit here. Grandma.
– Hey.. Sorry. Sorry.
– Who has come? Mother, Bakul’s uncle is here. Is it? Hey, uncle. Hello. Hello. Hello. But Bakul has never mentioned you. We didn’t have much of a relation
after my fight with his mother. I was settled in Dubai. But where’s Bakul? He must be on his way.
– Yes, he must be on his way. Uncle, your arrival
has added to our joy. Bakul will be stunned to see you. Certainly. I want to know about Bakul and Soniya. Whoa. The matter has reached Dubai? In our Ahmedabad,
they’re a famous couple.. ..our very own love birds..
– Shut up. What happened, uncle? Are you shocked? Very much. I want to know more about
these “love birds”. Tell me. Yes, we will tell
you but please be seated. It happens.
Such things happen in youth. What do you mean? You tell him.
– No, I’m feeling shy. You only tell him. Why are you.. I.. I.. I don’t understand
from where to begin. Start from anywhere.
– Okay, I will.. – Yes. I will..
– Yes. Everything started with a camel. Camel?
– Yes. What does that mean? Don’t you know what a camel is? Camel? Your Dubai must be
overflowing with camels! I know what is camel.
But what was it that started? Soniya slipped off
the camel in Jaisalmer. And Bakul caught her in his arms.
– What? Uncle, you got up again? Sit down. These are the old stories. Old?
– Yes. Hasu.
– Yes. Show him the video.
– Video?! Yes. Soniya has kissed Bakul.
– What? – No.. Why do you keep standing
up again and again? Is there a problem? There’s a very big problem. Oh.. I can understand. Even Vishnukaka suffers
from the same problem. He hasn’t sat down
since so many years. Keep quiet. Where’s the video? Yes, I will show you. I will show you. I will show you.
– Show me. Tanisha, listen to me.
– Yes. Before we go in,
I want to tell you something.. ..very important about Soniya. I don’t want to listen
to anything about Soniya. Forget the past and
think about the future. Tanisha. No, I will kill Bakul. The uncle should be happy
if his nephew got a kiss. Shut up. What’s this? It’s a gun.
– Oh Lord Sitaram! Tanisha, listen.
– Hi, Mom. We’re back. Hey, what are you doing? Are you clicking photographs?
Hasubhai, who’s this man? He’s your uncle, Bakul.
He’s very angry. Bakul!
-Oh God! I will not spare you. “Love bird.”
– What.. ‘love bird’? What are you doing, uncle? I don’t have any uncle. What?
– What? Then who’s this man? I’m a don. The Don from Dubai. BadeBhai. Don?! Don’t laugh. But my name is Hasmukh.
– Stop it. But Don,
why are you grabbing my collar? Hey, “love bird”. For the smallest mistake,
Badebhai gives the biggest punishment. And you’ve committed a grave mistake.. ..by having an affair with Soniya. I had told you not to do this.
I had told him.. Keep quiet. Quiet. Look, you. Move that gun. Okay. Hey..
– I say that yes, he had an affair. So, what’s your damn problem? Is Soniya your daughter?
– Hey.. She’s my girlfriend.
– What? – What? What?
– What? Oh Lord Sitaram! !! All this is because of Hasubhai.
– Quiet. But how’s it Bakul’s fault..
if she fell in love with him? Yes, if you want to shout,
shout at Soniya. Hey, Hasu. I will shoot her. Okay, go ahead. Oh Lord Sitaram! Look, don’t shout here.
This is a Gujarati family. We do the settlements. Sit down. Okay.
– Hey. I know you’ve a problem.
So, don’t sit. Quiet. You will know
everything very soon. What’s this? I had told you not to..
– Hey, Chhote. Bring that parcel in. Come on, let’s go. Come on, fast. Hey..
– Uncle. You?!
– Yes, you had sent me to get medicine. Now, you will need medicine. My God, Montu, you?! Yes, it’s me.
You’ve committed a grave mistake.. ..by breaking up
with me for this joker. Now, you just watch. Montu, you know me. Don’t you? Tell him that I’ve
had no affair with Soniya. He’s lying now. Bhai, I had seen Soniya hugging him. Hey..
– Don’t spare any of them. Montu.
– You shut up. Hey.. Bhai. You got your Bakul.
May I go now? What? – No, I’m right here.
I’m free. I’ll stay here. Hey, Bakul. Meet your ‘Shaamat’ (doom) “Shaamat” after Soniya? Did you start something again? I don’t know anything. Shut up, you “love bird”,
I’ll bury you right here. Please clarify everything. Look, Mr. Don. Don’t dig in my house. Take him away in the compound. Now, I will reveal the entire truth. No, son, remember this rule.. I don’t want to remember any rule. Don, Hasubhai is having
an affair with Soniya.. not me. Hey..
– What? Hasu! And he.. Hasubhai has cooked
up this entire love story.. ..to convince his family members. Papa, is this true? He’s suffering from
Chikungunya of the brain. Hey, stop. I will go mad. Chhote, bring the other parcel. Who’s she? Bollywood’s “love bird”. Bade, what’s going on? Soniya! Oh Lord Sitaram! Look at him.
– My friends are waiting to see Soniya. Give me a phone. Hasu, is she mentally ill?
– Yes. Everyone is mentally ill.
Even Soniya knows this. Am I right?
– Yes, ‘magaj’ (brain) related illness. Hey, do you know him? Yes, of course.
He’s Vhala (Sweetheart). “Vhala”?!
Did you see this, Bhai? “Sweetheart”. Don, I’m innocent.
Soniya, I’m your brother. Rupala, where are they? Badebhai is inside. Both of you come with me.
Rest of you go that side. Bakul, what’s your last wish? Give the gun to me. Bhai. Bhai. Let me shoot at least once! Bhai, police. Run away. What? Go upstairs. Can you see? Hasubhai, you’re a sinner. Come on, they must have gone upstairs. Let’s go. Take them along. Chhote. Chhote, bring them here. Come on, fast. Fast.
– Badebhai. Hey, where are Hasu and Bakul? Hasmukh. Come out. Out.
– We’re caught. Sir, looks like they’ve
locked the door. Break the door. Yes, sir.
– Break it. Bhai, hurry up. I don’t care about my future.
But I will not spare this Bakul. The police is here.
– Don’t you dare. If your life is dear to you,
stay wherever you are.. Else, I’ll kill you. Hey, come on. Come on. Badebhai.
Today, I will jail you and your gang. Sir.. sir, we’re not his men. Inspector,
I’ve no connection with Bade. Soniya Kapoor. Now sit and fry ‘bhajiyaas’ in jail. ‘Bhajiyaa’?
– Yes. ‘Bhajiyaa’ is our Gujarati snack. Made of potatoes, or bananas, or.. Quiet.
– Rupala, put them in the police van. Hey..
– Hey.. Sir, now your promotion is confirmed. Hey.. Just a minute. Stop it. Jhala. Come here. Forget promotion.
I will get you dismissed. What do you mean? Do you know who I am? Yes, Hasmukh Gandhi. I’m the head of ABCD. ABCD? What do you mean?
– Yes. Do you want to know everything? Ahmedabad Baroda Crime Department. There’s no such department. Shut up. This is a secret agency of police. What?
– Our work is so secretive that.. Sometimes even we don’t
know what we are doing. What do you mean? Don’t question me. I had planned everything
to bring this don from.. ..Dubai to Ahmedabad. This is operation was being
planned operation since years. “Operation Tanisha”? You also know this?
– Yes. Yes, keep quiet. Ms. Soniya. You have no connection
with Badebhai, right? Right. No connection. And Bakul is your boyfriend, right? Right.
– Hey.. Vhala! Vhala, let’s get out of here. Hey, leave me. Hey, Bakul is mine.
– He’s mine. He’s mine.
– He’s mine. He’s mine.
– Stop it. Hasubhai, who do I belong to? Hey, Bakul. You’re mine. Tanisha. The bullet hit..? Who is hurt?
– I’m safe. – Mother. I’m still alive.
– Bakul! Bakul! Yes. Badebhai! I don’t love Soniya. I love Tanisha. I’m not scared of anyone. Leave him. He will die. Enough! Jhala Sir! Jhala Sir! Take me away!
This entire family is mad! Come on, take him away.
Let the ambulance go. Come on, grandma.
– Come on. – Leave me. Come on.
– Leave me I say. Hurry up. Reach the hospital quickly. Call Dr. Kirit.
– Yes. Come on, Tanisha. Hey, leave me. Hasubhai.
– Yes. I’m in this state because of your lie. Look, son, remember one rule.. Listen. If you lie for someone’s betterment.. ..then it is not a lie. Not me, but Lord Shri Krishna
Himself said so in Geeta. You also remember this rule. If required, lie. Mother.
– Never mind. Let’s take him in. In.. Mr. Gandhi. Yes, sir.
– Slowly. Where’s the office of ABCD? Let me go for now, Jhala Sir. Okay, I spare you.
– Thank God. I did everything for my future. And you did everything for
your daughter’s future, right? Yes. Sir, you don’t look,
but you are intelligent. What?
– Nothing. Let’s go. Close it. So, friends. This love story was filled
with unexpected twists and turns.. But in the end,
everything fell in its place. Hey.. Sorry.. sorry..
you please bend a little. My over excited wife finally
became a mother-in-law.. ..before sunset. BadeBhai got his original lover back. Montu left Ahmedabad for good. Wanted to make a film. I had told you,
these Gujjus are very smart. You were right. Finally Inspector Jhala was promoted.. ..as Deputy Commissioner of police. Today, I want to declare.. Soniya Kapoor took the
advantage of the situation.. ..and clarified to media. That I have no connection
with the underworld. But my connection is
with Ahmedabad instead. The person who came
in my life is not Badebhai.. ..but Bakul.
– What? – Oh, Bakul! So, it was true. Bakul Booch. Who’s this Bakul Booch? Bakul!
– Hasubhai! Bakul!
– Hasubhai! What’s my fault? “We danced and made everyone dance.” “Used our brain and pulled money.” Hey.. wow. Hasubhai. Soniya. Soniya. “We danced and made everyone dance.” “Used our brain and pulled money.” This Operation Manisha.
Oh, it is Tanisha. Yes, Malti. What’s her name? No, dear, you can’t go.
– I didn’t drink. I’m Montu. Montu. Montu. I’m Montu. Quiet.