– I’m gonna be doing some
relationship coaching and matchmaking with the help of Astrofashonista Zodiac Guru. We’re gonna find some love
based on Zodiac signs. – Yeah, and hopefully we’ll
be back for a wedding later. (light pop music) – My dating lifestyle is
basically nonexistent. I came out two years ago, and I grew up in the Midwest and I’d had a girlfriend before but I’ve never dated a guy before. – In my dating life, I’ve
encountered a lot of Virgos. It’s like I’m a Virgo magnet. – Now I wanna build an
empire with somebody. Somebody who’s compassionate,
kind, loving, crazy but also can philosophize
about I don’t know, the ever expanding universe. – So the daters are gonna take the Spicy Assessment. Which stands for self, passion, intimacy, communication, and learning to say yes. With this assessment I’m gonna be able to dive in deeper into their
interpersonal development and where we need to
strengthen so that I can help them find the perfect match. – And then I’m gonna look
at their natal chart, look at their love planets, and then make my perfect
zodiac recommendation to Spicy and so we can find them the best match. – I’m just gonna try to answer these as honestly as possible. – I have standards and ideals in my mind about what I expect a
relationship to look like. Uhm, yeah. – My fear of rejection
makes it difficult for me to provide self exposure
in a relationship. Ooh, that is really personal. – Sexual chemistry is important
to you in a relationship. Strongly, strongly, strongly,
strongly, strongly agree with that. ‘Cause sex is important. – I feel like this is almost
like a therapy session. – During my childhood my
parents shared their opinions and permitted me to share mine. I mean, I feel like I’m
about to have a breakdown. – I feel like I’m ready to date now, ’cause there were some questions here that I had never even thought to ask. – Based on what the daters told me, I decided that I was gonna really take into account what they
need personality type that would be a good balance. But I also wanted to
challenge them a little bit. Miku in particular, she has a great energy and she’s passionate about life. She said no Virgo so guess who I decided to set her up with. – I’m Kupah James. I’m a Virgo and my personality is probably described in three words, that’s raw, positive, and energy. I’m extremely confident that
I will be that one Virgo that changes all past
perceptions of Virgos and sweeps her right off her feet. – So Tamara’s a double Virgo but she has a Scorpio moon, which means she’s really intense and not so easy to get to know. – She has a strong sexual appetite so we knew that a Scorpio
would be perfect for her and Tyler is extremely beautiful and would be able to
hold Tamara’s attention. Probably describe myself to be fun for sure, a little bit goofy, but shy. It’s so hard finding
like a genuine person. I just want somebody to
keep it real with me. – [Spicy] So Ryan’s a
Gemini and we thought he could probably only do
well with another Gemini. – But then we thought of
Curly who’s actually a Virgo and a lot of people don’t
know but Virgo and Gemini have the same sign ruler, Mercury the communication planet. – Curly had a lot of
relationship experience. He’s also extremely fun and charismatic. – I’m basically just looking for someone to join me along in my journey. Almost like a condiment
to my burger, you know. Something a little extra. I’m excited to find love but who are we kidding, I’m also excited to find a little bit of dick, you know. – It’s up to them now to make sure that this lasts longer than just one date. (poppy music) – I set up this lunch
date for me and Tamara. We’re gonna be making
some cucumber martinis and one of my favorite desserts. Hi. – Hi! And then you do that
thing where it’s like, hug or hand but she was down to
hug so I was like, cool ’cause I’m a hugger. Awesome, we’re off to a good start. – Hi, oh my gosh.
– Hi. – I’m so excited. – Hi baby how are you? – Wow. Oh my gosh, hi! – Today we’re gonna be painting portraits of each other and I think that having a little bit of wine and
a little bit of paint will help loosen him up a little bit. – I’ve never been on a date before. – You’ve never been on a date before? – [Ryann] No.
– Cheers. – Yes, cheers, oh that was upside down. I’m like, I’m already awkward on a date. – No, you’re fine. – So I’m super excited to meet Miku today. She’s my blind date and
I planned this rally cool date for us to do. It’s gonna take place in this main studio that I rented out just for us. Boss! – I’m Miku! – Nice to meet you.
– Nice to meet you. – My name is Kupah, officially.
– Cooper? – Kupah. – Kupah? – Yeah, K-U-P-A-H.
– Kupah! Like a chupacabra. – Like a chupacabra. Or like King Kuppa in Mario Brothers might be a little bit easier. – Okay. I was maybe a little bit intimidated because I was like, is he
gonna kick my ass right now? – How does that feel? That feel heavy but light enough?
– Yeah. Awe, these aren’t heavy. – Alright, alright, cool. – Did I walk into a training session or a blind date? I’m not really sure. (electronic music) – Alright, let’s make a double. Let’s get to know your dirty laundry. – I don’t drink so I was like, oh, man I can’t partake in this. – [Tyler] Let’s make you a virgin one honestly.
– Yeah. Cause I’m so innocent. – Yeah right. – I’m trying to get your
impeccable style down. – Oh, that’s gonna be the hardest part. I used to be really big on dating guys with style and now I’m like, no. – Really? – Well I’m just kinda
like, yeah, I don’t care. Like, now I’m like, I just want somebody with a good credit score
who can make me laugh. (laughter) – Now, do you like surprises? – I love surprises!
– You do? – I’m here right? – Yeah, good point. I set up a photoshoot for us. You like taking pictures? – I do. – Good. Alright, so, I’m gonna go like this right, you’re gonna come behind me and you’re gonna like lean on. Alright, so, here we go. Okay, so, hold on. Oh. (laughing) – We started making these parfaits. At one point she put like, whipped cream in my mouth. Which I thought was like, cute. We ain’t gotta make a cake. – All we need is the whipped cream. – Right, right, right, right. I feel like they were settin’ us up for somethin’ else ’cause there was strawberries, there was whipped cream,
and chocolate syrup. Three things that lead to somethin’ else. – It’s kinda like a broken heart. – No but it’s not a broken heart. I was tryin’ to make more of a like, indent right there.
– A V, I got you. – Yeah. – It looks like cleavage. I’m into that. – I mean, look, boobs or heart. I am okay with that. – So, are you ready to see our paintings? – I am, I hope you like this. I hope I did justice.
– I think I’m gonna like mine ’cause I’ve never seen
a painting of myself that I didn’t like. – One, two, three. – Dun, dun dun dun, dun dun, dun. I look like a 1980s Nintendo character. – It’s like, you look like a villain. Curly responded really well and it honestly ended up being this really fun time. – Oh my gosh! Your ankles are so smooth. He knew what he was doing. Especially ’cause he
lifted me up in the air and I trusted him not to kill me. – So, my job was to unprove whatever you
think you know about all past Virgos and introduce a new version of Virgo and that would be I. – He was a Virgo though. What? I did not expect that. – I would absolutely go
on another date with Miku. If she would have me. Seeing as I’m a Virgo. – I feel like I would probably like, break his heart. Like he seemed too sweet and too nice and I’m like a Black Widow, I would’ve destroyed him. I need a bad motherfucker,
you know what I mean? – The vibe was definitely fun. Funny, exciting, intimate. It was cool. She’s good about like, body language. She made me feel comfortable. We had fun. – Yeah, so maybe I didn’t find true love but this experience has taught me to stay more open or that I am
more open to letting somebody ask me out, which I mean, hey, I’m available. – Dating was such a risk
and it’s just worth it. I feel like no matter what
you were worried about, just take that chance. I’m glad that I took a risk here and opened up to someone
and had them open up to me. – I’m not big on going on blind dates, so this was a little
out of my comfort zone. But I’m really glad I did it. It was a super adventurous date and I had a lot of fun. So, I can’t complain. I mean, I’m actually
gonna hang out with him after this so I dunno if
that tells you anything. I don’t hate Virgos. (soft pop music)